How to clean your bathroom fast? Sometimes time is not our ally. It doesn’t matter if you just want to have one cleanup done as soon as possible, or if your guests will enter your home in just a few hours or – what’s worse – minutes. One thing is certain. There’s no time to waste.
How to clean your bathroom in 5 minutes? It seems to be unbelievable but with a few useful tips you’re able to clean your bathroom like a pro, even if you don’t have much time. How to start? Put on your rubber gloves and here we go!
Are all beginnings hard? Not at all! The key to success is to make your work easier from the beginning. Take from the bathroom all cosmetics and things that have been standing on the shelves. To make it faster, put them in a bowl and rinse with water to get rid of the dust that has collected on them. Throw the dirty towels into the laundry. If you have a bathroom rug, dust it off. Do you have a dustbin in your bathroom? Get it outside. Also, don’t forget about all shower gels and shampoos.
There is nothing worse than cleaning the space where there are still a lot of unnecessary items. The entire bathroom should be well-prepared for fast cleaning. Contrary to appearances, this first phase doesn’t take so much time, and it’ll certainly pay off during the next steps. So what to do now, when you’re face to face with the bathroom asking to be cleaned? How to clean your bathroom like a pro?
How to clean your bathroom? To make all the household activity even faster, look after proper detergents. They should let you do your job not only more effectively but also safely.
It’s nothing new that traditional cleaning agents have a lot of harmful chemicals on their ingredients lists. Therefore, it seems to be reasonable to switch into natural solutions. Why? First of all – they’re as effective as traditional ones. Secondly – they’re safe both to the environment and your health. So – how to clean your bathroom naturally?
- Firstly, choose an agent which can effortlessly deal with hard watermarks and soap scum. Thoroughly spray it on the shower cubicle/bathtub and the sink. Don’t forget about the taps. Give the detergent some time. It has to start working. On the market you can find a wide range of natural agents safe for many bathroom surfaces such as e.g. – eco-friendly bathroom cleaner.
- Next step – the toilet. Use a special gel or scouring powder and clean the inside surface with a toilet brush. Leave it for a while to give the detergent a chance to effectively remove dirt. Clean the outside of the toilet bowl with a bathroom cleaner.
- Take a microfiber cloth and bath cleaner. Clean the mirror with them and wipe down any shelves and other flat surfaces that have accumulated dust.
- Using a sponge, thoroughly wash the shower cubicle/bathtub and the sink which were previously sprayed with the cleaning agent. Rinse them with water and wipe off any excess with a microfiber cloth.
- There’s a floor left. Sweep up and mop it. Wait for it to dry and put in the things that were left outside the bathroom during cleaning. Check beforehand that you’ve got all the dust out of them. Change the garbage bag. Flush the water down in the toilet. Bring new towels.
And – voilà! Cleaning doesn’t have to take much time, and this type of express cleanup will be useful not only in emergency situations, when you need to quickly deal with a mess in the bathroom. It’s also the best answer to the question – how to keep your bathroom clean? Thanks to quick and regular tidying the bathroom, you’ll avoid sudden mass cleanups. It sounds good, doesn’t it? So, maybe it’s worth a try?