Holidays used to be the time of the year we would all eagerly wait for. They would bring our family a chance to spend some quality time together while discovering new places. But now, because of the global pandemic situation caused by the COVID-19 virus, leaving the safety of our homes may seem scary for most of us. Thankfully, there are safe alternatives where your family and you will be able to enjoy your holidays in a safe and controlled environment.
The perfect opportunity to discover Cancun
Who hasn’t ever dreamt about visiting the Caribbean? Especially the stunning city of Cancun, in the beautiful shores of Mexico. The combination of nature, white sand beaches, crystal clear waters and luxurious resorts have made this destination one of the most visited by tourists every year. Just imagine how much fun your children could have playing on such beautiful beaches!
However, many people decided to postpone their summer holidays this year because of the global pandemic. But contrary to what some people may believe, Cancun is safe for travel.
The best all-inclusive resorts in the area have recently instated safety measures in accordance with the Mexican Government and the recommendations given by the World Health Organization (WHO). That is the case of Atelier de Hoteles, a luxurious hotel chain that has recently reopened its doors with its shielded vacations program. This program aims to keep both clients and employees safe during their stay in the hotel.
To ensure this, the following safety measures have been taken:
- Shoes and guests’ suitcases will be nebulized upon arrival.
- A mobile app has been developed to assist with check-ins, consulting the restaurants menus, ordering suite service and chatting with the e-concierge. This will drastically reduce human interaction and therefore, exposure.
- All public areas and food/beverage outlets count with anti-bacterial gel dispensers.
- A “health squad” was created to deep clean and disinfect all rooms and hotel areas.
- Anti-Covid 19 spraying on the suites before the guests’ arrival, as well as constantly on the common areas.
- Safe distancing measures will be implemented in the beverage and food outlets.
- Obligatory hand washing program.
- Use of the detergent and chemical products “USA Clean Line” and “Global 9” for disinfecting and cleaning all areas.
All the fun your family could wish for
Now that we know how safe your holiday experience in Cancun will be, the next thing is to decide where you are going to spend it. The best All inclusive Resorts Mexico are, by far, those run by the hotel chain Atelier de Hoteles. That is why we can not stop recommending their resort Hotel Playa Mujeres. Traditionally, parents would have to sacrifice their own share of fun in order to find activities for their kids to enjoy themselves in, but this does not have to happen any more. This resort was created keeping the needs of all the family in mind, so you can all enjoy your holidays without having to give up on anything.
Kids can enjoy themselves and interact with the world through the many activities offered at the exclusive Doodle Land® program. With its exclusive gastronomic workshops, interactive activities, art sessions, etc., your kid will be entertained while having fun with other children within his same age.
Adults also have their fair share of fun at Playa Mujeres Family Resort, enjoying their multiple installations like the luxurious Nuup Spa or the fantastic 18 hole golf course.
But what makes this resort so special is the amount of activities your family will be able to enjoy together. From spending time together in the luxurious suites (in which, by the way, pets are allowed too since they are considered a member of the family) to luxurious dinners in one of the 5 different restaurants in the resort or to have fun by the hotel pool. The possibilities are endless as long as you are together with your loved ones.
Leave a Reply