Long hair is a timeless style for a reason. A variety of causes influences hair development, but one of the most underestimated is physical stimulus.
Physical therapy, such as actively massaging the scalp to promote hair development, is one way to enhance hair growth. Giving yourself a scalp rub, along with a handful of natural herbs, seems to make your hair grow faster.
Furthermore, those hidden additives will make your hair look better and more lustrous. The flexibility that comes with long hair allows you to change your look with ease, whether it’s wrapped up in a chic ponytail or messy bun, in braids, or even left natural.
Unfortunately, since hair grows only half an inch every month on average, achieving the length you want will take some upkeep and persistence.
Root Root, a new and revolutionary hair care brand is sharing five ways to help your hair grow in 2021.
- It’s no wonder that hair has to be trimmed to grow faster. This may sound counterintuitive but putting off a visit to the hairstylist can result in fragile split ends that grow slower.
Hair can restore its health and strength by shedding the dead weight, helping it to grow faster. Make it a ritual to have a trim every 8 to 12 weeks. The more you trim split ends daily, the less you’ll need to shave each time, and your hair will be less affected.
- Castor oil is indeed the hair’s savior and with good cause. To begin with, castor oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties that can aid in the treatment of scalp infections that inhibit hair growth.
Second, it contains omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E, vitamins, and other nutrients that will infiltrate your parched strands and cement your hair shaft, allowing moisture to be retained.
- Use Root Root hair care products. A key ingredient in one of Root Root hair care products is Minoxidil. The Root Root targeted hair loss serum stimulates regrowth and reinvigorates hair follicles in women, reversing thinning hair and fallout.
Furthermore, this reviving hair treatment improves your hair’s thickness, strength, and shine, resulting in overall healthy strands in the long run. It’s meant to be used twice a day.
- Keratin-based treatments can help to prevent hair from drying out and making it look shinier. It will also help to stabilize the hair and avoid breakage in the future.
Keratin therapies preserve hair by infusing it with natural oils and nutrients that it requires to survive. A normal keratin mask creates the perfect condition for safe strands to flourish.
- According to any hairstylist, heat tools, hair straighteners, and hair dryers are the most obvious way to make your hair break and suffer a lack of growth. Blow dryers and styling irons dry out the hair, leaving it brittle and prone to breakage, resulting in shorter hair length.
If you want to grow dry hair, I suggest hair-drying it naturally and avoiding heat tools at all times. If you use a heat tool, we recommend a heat-protectant spray that is safe for your scalp.
Visit Root Root Hair Care’s official blog today — your destination for getting insider hair care tips, nailing the latest hairstyle, and catching up on hair trends.